Lively, fun, delicious, and toe-tapping are just a few ways to describe this monthly celebration of LIVE local music paired with one of the yummiest Sunday brunches in town!
Mark your calendars for the last Sunday of each month and join us as we celebrate LIVE music including gospel, Broadway, swing, bluegrass, Latin, country, jazz, disco, drag, and more!
Each ticket includes:
- Live concert featuring a different musical style each month
- Full brunch buffet including a made-to-order omelet station
- Small bite dessert station
- 2 tickets for the Mimosa/Bellini bar or the outrageous garnish-it-yourself Bloody Mary bar
- Complimentary coffee and hot and iced tea
- Complimentary parking
- April 24 – An original take on reggae, soca, and calypso featuring The Queen City Silver Stars
- May 22 – Latin Celebration with Joel Alleguez
- June 26 – Country Shindig with Heath Roush and The Heart Strings
- July 31 – Still being finalized
- August 28 – Still being finalized
- September 25 – Brazilian Carnavale
- October 30 – Bluegrass with My Brother’s Keeper
- November 27 – Still being finalized
- December 18 – Holiday Extravaganza with Santa’s Goody Bag Band
You can purchase tickets at: Musical Brunch – Cincinnati Magazine
This is an open seating event and you may be seated with other guests. Seating is on a first come basis and we cannot guarantee your party will be seated together.