Cincinnati Magazine is inviting guests to ENTER their First Ever ‘Great Bake-Off’ Competition!
Cincinnati’s artistic and imaginative baking community will be taking center stage this October in Cincinnati Magazine’s inaugural ‘Great Bake-off’ confectionary competition. Both professional and at-home bakers are invited to apply NOW to participate in the following categories:
- Celebrate Cincinnati Cake Decorating
- Pies to Die For
- Gimme Gimme Cookies + Brownies
- Knead More Bread
Professional and amateur bakers will compete throughout the Great Bake-off week followed by a sweet and savory celebration of all the baked goodness as the winners are announced!
- Baker applications accepted NOW through September 26.
- Participants will be announced September 28.
- Entries will be judged October 16-19.
- The public is invited to purchase tickets to the Great Bake-off ceremony and celebration on Thursday, October 20 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Great Bake-off judging and the public celebration will be held at the Midwest Culinary Institute.
Why let the Brits have all the fun?! It’s time for the Queen City’s best bakers to show up and show off their confectionary creations in this ultimate baking battle, followed by an epic party!
Both professional and amateur bakers are invited to apply to participate.
The entire community is invited to purchase tickets and attend the party on October 20.
Apply to participate or purchase party tickets now at cincinnatimagazine.com/bakeoff